Personal training terms and conditions
- Members are entitled to 1 complimentary personal training session upon joining and an additional 30 minute session every 12 weeks to review their progress.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule these bookings.
- Complimentary personal training sessions are only offered during gym floor shifts (which are subject to change) and are also subject to availability.
- First Choice Fitness will try to accommodate requests for members to choose which personal trainer conducts the personal training session, but this cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change.
- First Choice Fitness operates a 12 hour cancellation policy. If a complimentary personal training session is cancelled with less than 12 hours’ notice then the session is forfeited and will only be rebooked subject to availability.
- First Choice Fitness allows authorised self-employed personal trainers to conduct their businesses from the premises, via a rental based system. Any sessions, products or agreements made directly to a self-employed personal trainer are between the trainer and the member, and First Choice Fitness will not be held accountable for such agreements or the failure of the personal trainer to uphold such agreements.