Zucchini Roll Ups
2 large zucchinis
Roast Capsicum Filling
1 red capsicum
½ head cauliflower
3 Tablespoons of sundried tomato
1 Teaspoon of dried chilli flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
Squeeze lime juice
Salt and pepper
To make the roast capsicum filling
- Pre heat oven to 200* and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut capsicum in half and place skin side up along with the half head of cauliflower. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the capsicum and place all remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. You will have heaps of this mixture left over which works great as a dip!
- To make the avocado filling simply mash all the ingredients together with a fork.
To make the zucchini ribbons
- Heat fry pan up on medium heat with a little coconut oil.
- Using a mandolin or veggie peeler slice zucchini into thin long strips.
- Pan-fry the ribbons on 1 side then place on a board, and spoon your filling mixture along the zucchini ribbon and roll up!
ENJOY! – By Gemma