1 medium over ripe banana
1/3 cup of oats
1/3 cup of almond meal
1/3 cup coconut milk
¼ cup mixed frozen berries
1 Tablespoon of Natvia sweetener
Pinch of cinnamon
Makes 1 large ramekin
- Pre heat oven to 200* and lightly grease a ramekin with coconut oil.
- Mash banana with a fork and add the egg and coconut to combine the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the remaining dry ingredients until combined. Gently stir in the frozen berries last.
- Pour mixture into ramekin and cover with foil and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove foil and bake for a further 10 -15 mins until nice and golden.
ENJOY! – By Gemma